1917 United States One Dollar Bill
- George Washington as the center portrait
- Embarkation of the Pilgrims on left side
- Serial numbers in red
- This issue known as "Sawhorse Back"
- "Act of March 3rd 1863"
- "Series of 1917"
- "Engraved & Printed at the Bureau Engraving & Printing"
- "Register Of The Treasury"
- "Treasurer Of The United States"
- "This Note Is A Legal Tender For One Dollar"
- "The United States Will Pay To Bearer One Dollar Washington D.C."
- "United States Note"
- "Amer Septent Sigil Thesaur"
- "United States of America"
- "This Note is a Legal Tender at its face value for all debts public and private, except duties on imports and interest on the public debt. Counterfeiting or altering this note or passing any counterfeit or alteration of it, or having in possession any false or counterfeit plate or impression of it, or any paper made in imitation of the paper on which it is printed is felony, and is punishable by $5,000 fine, or 15 years imprisonment at hard labor or both."
- "Printed at The Bureau of Engraving and Printing"
We also list our items on Gunsinternational.com. You can view our listing here