Smith & Wesson 351PD Revolver
- .22 Magnum (WMR) caliber
- Brand new unfired in original box
- Very hard to find
- Lightweight aluminum alloy frame and cylinder for easy carry
- Stainless steel barrel
- External hammer
- HI-VIZ® Fiber Optic Orange front sight
- Fixed U-Notch rear sight
- Seven round capacity
- MSRP $759
- Serial number CXP7058
- Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers have had your back since 1950. These small revolvers were designed to fire a full power round and are as simple and easy to use as they are reliable. Available in various calibers and with three diverse hammer designs, it is no surprise that the Smith & Wesson J-Frame has become the most popular, small-frame, defense revolver on the market.
- The Smith & Wesson Model 51, debuted in 1960 as the .22/32 Kit Gun Magnum, a reliable J-Frame revolver designed to be carried inside a hunter or fisherman’s kit bag. At the close of the twentieth century, we took this historic model into the future with the introduction of the AirWeight series, revolvers built with aluminum alloys, significantly reducing the weight of the previously stainless steel revolver. The Model 351 PD integrates the time-tested features of the original with modern advancements.
We also list our items on Gunsinternational.com. You can view this listing
along with additional HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGES by clicking